Friday, September 24, 2010

Solitaire

This week I am in Pretoria for mid-service training and medical appointments. Instead of staying within the city limits as I normally do, I'm visiting volunteers at a nearby site. Late last night, after dinner, we decided a little evening entertainment was in order. The first suggestion was a movie, the next was cards. I am not a huge fan of card games, so I was hesitant, but when D mentioned three-person solitaire, I was thrilled! Most people I meet have never heard of multi-player solitaire. It is, after all, quite the oxymoron, but, as in the Sullivan family, it turned out to be a DJ family tradition. We played several rounds, and I am proud to say I emerged victorious (albeit by a slim margin). Hope we play again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment