Saturday, March 12, 2011

Directions for Donating

Two weeks before the marathon is a pretty good time for a gentle reminder that I will be crawling through the Drakensburg to raise money for the KLM foundation. Of course, a gentle reminder means nothing if it's not accompanied by directions on how to donate, so here we go:

1. Write a check payable to Kelsey Marie Soeth.
2. Mail to Private Bag 1532 x PostNet Suite 120
Kuruman, South Africa 8460

Done? Wonderful.

Not fooled? Rats!

*sigh* If you insist on supporting the educational goals of South Africa's disadvantaged youth by making a donation to Kwagle le Mollo, here's how (I promise):

1. Go to www.klm-foundation.org
2. Click 'Donate'
3. Follow instructions
4. Please put my name down as the individual you are sponsoring for the Longtom marathon
5. Feel free to skip step four. I don't care how much money I am personally responsible for. Focus your limited energies on steps 1-3.

I did a lot of training today. I walked to the tuck shop for flour. Cookies are in the oven now. If you come visit me, maybe I'll give you one.

If you figured out the tad of trickery above the real directions, yes, that is my address. Just in case anyone needed it...

Thanks for everything, loyal blog readers! I'll have a cookie for each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment